Déclaration de confidentialité
Medispace attaches great importance to protecting the personal data of visitors to our website and customers, and takes responsibility for this. Your personal data is handled and secured with the utmost care and confidentiality.
For the purposes of data processing, Medispace is the data controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, and has its registered offices at Rokkeveenseweg 49, 2712 PJ Zoetermeer. Medispace may be reached by calling 079-2070017 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For which purpose and on which basis we process your data
Medispace collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To inform you via e-mail about new products, services and offers from Medispace. We will only do so if you have granted prior permission for your e-mail address to be used.
- To answer questions, for quotation requests and to handle complaints. This may be done via the website, in writing, by telephone or by e-mail. Medispace is entitled to do so within the context of the pre-contractual phase.
- To implement the agreement you conclude with us.
- If you contact us with questions, remarks, complaints or to exercise one of your rights. This may be by telephone, but this also applies if you contact us via e-mail or social media, or complete the contact form, take part in surveys and/or research or sign up for our (e-mail) newsletter.
- To comply with Medispace's statutory obligations related to taxation.
- For the development of new products and services specifically related to the services we deliver.
- To calculate and record financial data resulting from the agreement concluded with you.
- In addition, on the basis of a legitimate interest, Medispace is entitled to inform you about new products and services. In doing so, we will attempt to take account of your preferences based on purchased or supplied products and/or services, and your interests based on your use of our (mobile) website (including any apps used) that has been recorded with your permission. Medispace may also do so via social media campaigns.
- For the purposes of internal analyses, and to carry out research for the development and improvement of products and services.
Whose personal data we process.
Medispace processes the personal data of (former) customers, prospective customers, visitors to our website and other interested parties and stakeholders.
Who receives the data
Medispace only issues the data to parties involved with the implementation of the agreement between you and our organisation. Agreements have been concluded with all these parties, which describe the activities that may be carried out on behalf of and subject to the authority and instructions of Medispace. These parties may not process or use the data for their own or other purposes.
In addition, we will never lease, sell or otherwise issue your data to third parties for commercial purposes.
If you wish Medispace to inform you about new products, services and offers, you may sign up for our newsletter. If you have granted permission for us to send you our newsletter, then we will send it to you. You can revoke this permission at any time by making use of the unsubscribe link in our e-mail newsletter, or by sending an email to email@example.com with unsubscribe newsletter as the subject.
How long we retain your data
Medispace employs the following retention periods:
- Contact details: 3 years after the termination of the agreement or final contact moment.
- Financial data: 7 years, in accordance with the applicable statutory retention period.
- Transaction data: 5 years, including purchased products and services.
- Requests for information, complaints: 3 years after the resolution of your request or complaint.
- Blocking of your data: for the statutory period in order to implement your request for blocking.
Medispace has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your data and to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data. Medispace regularly evaluates, amends and if necessary updates these measures.
Access to your data is arranged such that only authorised Medispace staff may access your data to the extent necessary to perform their duties.
Our website is secured in such a way that personal data that you enter on our website is sent to our organisation via a secure connection.
All those whose personal data Medispace processes have the right to request access to their own personal data. If your data should prove to be factually incorrect, then you can have this data corrected. In addition, you have the right to data portability. This means that the data that our organisation processes with your permission, or to implement the agreement, can be transferred to another data controller. If you wish to have all your data deleted, then you may inform our organisation. We will then delete your data as soon as all (financial) obligations have been honoured.
If you wish to exercise your rights, you may do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with viewing, correction, deletion or data portability as the subject. Medispace will ensure that your request is honoured within the period mandated by legislation.
Blocking your data for marketing
If you do not wish to be informed by Medispace about any relevant products and services or offers whatsoever, then you may inform us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with “Blocking” as the subject. We will then block your contact details, so that you are no longer approached by our organisation.
Our organisation wishes to maintain a dialogue with customers, interested parties and visitors to our website about our organisation, services and activities via the website and (our own) social media channels. The objective is to offer useful and relevant information and/or to answer questions asked via social media. For this purpose, we follow the internet and social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and blogs. We strive to follow feeds on these channels, to participate in these and/or to proactively respond to individual, relevant comments and to answer questions. We expressly reserve the right not to respond to every question or comment. No rights whatsoever may be derived from any response that we may or may not give. We may record (personal) data while taking part in feeds, answering questions and responding to comments. This data will of course be processed in accordance with this privacy statement. We are not responsible for how other participants in social media channels use personal data, or for the content on their social media channels. If you have any questions or comments, you may contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our organisation uses Analytics (Google) to understand how users reach our website and how the website is used. This requires cookies to be placed via our website. The information collected by Google is anonymised as much as possible, without your IP address being transmitted. The information is transferred to and by Google, and is stored on servers in the United States. Google may supply the information to third parties, if Google has a statutory obligation to do so.
The cookies placed by Google Analytics are as follows:
A cookie that gives an ID to your browser. Via this ID, the unique page visits are calculated, but no personal data is linked to this. As the ID does not need to change often, it has a lifespan of 2 years (_utma).
A cookie that identifies the user's session. For example, if you visit the website from 9 o'clock to 10 o'clock in the morning, then this is one session. If you visit the website again at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, this is a new session (_utmc). As you may take a break before a new session is started, this cookie has a lifespan of 30 minutes (_utmb). Another cookie records where you have come from. This cookie is updated for each page impression, and has a lifespan of 6 months (_utmz).
Finally, a cookie is placed to slow the request rate. This cookie has a lifespan of 10 minutes (_utmt).
Of course, you may delete the cookies stored on your computer, laptop or smartphone at any time. The way in which cookies are deleted depends on the web browser you use (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc.) Check your web browser for instructions about how to delete cookies.
Complaints about how your personal data is handled